'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Wednesday 2 May 2012

102. THE FACE IN THE DREAM


A shade of grey fleeting by my sleepy eyes
A whiff of an after-shave borne by the breeze
A soft caress on my cheek was indeed a surprise
A whisper of a word in my ear brought me peace

A face appeared in the dark recess of my mind
Somewhat familiar yet not recognized
A face that I've seen some where some time
Some how and some day I'll see in my life

An image that invoke warm tender feelings
A picture that tugged the line to my heart
A memory of the past that didn't want to be forgotten
A dream that reminded of a love torn apart

That was the FACE that keeps appearing
In a dream that keeps on occurring


- M@t@Maya (© 06-04-2010)

No comments: