'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Sunday 4 November 2012

137. IF ONLY I KNEW



If only I knew that one day I would meet you
I would have pleaded with Him to let me stay
A while longer in Paradise before sending me
Down to Earth and start my lifetime before yours

If only I knew how to turn back the hands of time
I would have just returned to my starting point
Just so that I could start all over again with you
To love and to live our lives till death do us part

If only I knew that one day such a gorgeous guy
Like you would be born on this borrowed world
I would have remained chaste and stayed alone
Until our paths eventually crossed and we would meet

If only I knew that even with all this we would still brave 
The rain and brave the storm of love, I would have just 
Not bothered with listening to reasons and rhymes 
Instead I would live and love you with all my heart, mind, body and soul......

If only, if only I knew then..........


- M@t@Maya (© 17-01-2009)

No comments: