'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Wednesday 5 December 2012

141. MY LOVE, WHEN YOU LOVE ME



I felt you slowly lay me down
Upon the couch our love nest be
With patience and wonder in silent count
you stripped me of all my dignity
But I didn't care if it's just that
For you I'd do whatever I could
I wanted you to make me complete
To possess me and put me in your mood

I felt your touch upon my skin
as I lay my head down to sleep
Like butterfly wings fluttering in the wind
I felt my heart skipped a beat
I felt your breath upon my cheeks
Your warm lips brushing mine
I felt my knees getting so weak
I was drifting into sublime

I felt your fingers through my hair
Your kisses trailing down my throat
I just wanted you to always be there
To go on loving me till I drop
I felt your hands caressing my back
Sending tingles right to my heart
Your arms imprisoned me Oh...so strong
Like we've never ever been apart

I felt your body so close to mine
crushing my bones till I couldn't move
I felt your lips exploring mine
searching my mouth looking for love
I felt your heart beating strong
against my own racing so fast
I knew that you're where I belong
I knew then you're my future my past

The moment could only be likened
To the cosmic birth of a star
To the music in crescendo
To the waves crushing afar
Peaking up until the heaven
Soaring high like an eagle fly
You were me and I was you
We were one beneath the sky

The world, the universe was ours
When you loved me......

- M@t@Maya (© 29-03-2009) 

No comments: