'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Sunday 28 July 2013

150. TODAY IT RAINS IN MY HEART


(Specially for Gabriel - Rest in peace)


It has been years since we last met
when we were young and free
when life was simple
just you and me

Why hadn't we met at least one time
since that last day together
at the orchard cabin
on our own

Now I feel the pain of losing you my friend
the regrets of unspoken words
the time we should
have used

From now onwards, the rain will always be sad
because for me they are tears
the heaven cries
for you

They say that rain makes everything beautiful
but today the rain makes me cry
tears of sadness
of goodbye

I shall remember the sweet smile upon your lips
each time I cracked some funny jokes
about this crazy world
this crazy life

So now you rest in eternal peace my dearest friend
And though you have departed
our memories together
shall remain

And today, it rains in my heart

- © M@t@Maya 28 July 2013


No comments: