'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Sunday 22 April 2012

71. I'LL CARRY YOUR HEART



My Love, I'll carry your heart anywhere I go
So that I'll always remember you
My Love, I'll carry your smile in my darkest moment
To let you know that I love you too

My Dearest, I'll carry your love to the end of the world
And let it shroud me safe from harm and fear
My Dearest, I'll carry your kisses softly upon my lips
To remind me that you're always near

My Sweetheart, I'll carry your dreams upon my brows
And wish that every single one comes true
My Sweetheart, I'll carry your touch upon my breasts
And let my heart beats only for you

My Soul Mate, I'll carry your name next to mine
And show the world that we are done
My Soul Mate, I'll carry your body with so much love
And will carry your child in my body for now we are ONE

My Love, My Dearest, My Sweetheart, My Soul Mate
I promise that I will carry you in everything I do
Till death do us part, till we reach Heaven's Gate
For I shall tell God that I love no one else as much as I love you


- M@t@Maya (© 08-02-2009)

No comments: