'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Sunday 22 April 2012

72. CUPID'S BOW



Your eyes pierce my very soul
Your smiles color all my days
Your words soothe all my pain
Your messages guide all my ways

Are you a stranger who's lost his way
Who's come by mistake into my dream
Or are you some lost soul gone astray
Looking for fun or a one night steam?

Why have you touched my heart so deep
Like we've been together all the eons
Is this thing we have now really for keeps
Or by tomorrow will it be gone?

Please don't tease my vulnerable heart
Stop fooling around my tired mind
Don't play with my troubled soul
Please be truthful, please be kind

Tell me now, who you are
That you've control my every move
I see your face just everywhere
I hear your voice I feel your love

I still don't know how we've met
Why our paths have crossed some how
Someone has orchestrated this move?
Or is it just an arrow from Cupid's Bow?


- M@t@Maya ( © 25-03-2009)

No comments: