'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Friday 20 April 2012

59. AN OPEN BOOK



No one else could feel me like you do 
Read me like an open book right through
Everyone else see me for what I'm not
Whereas you could see me for all I've got

Today I remembered you and cried hard
Pouring endless tears down my cheeks
Seeing your images in every place
Feeling hopelessness wherever I peek

I know you could feel my heart in pain
That you could hear even my whispers
As I could feel every beat of your heart
Even though its miles away and we're apart

You touched my life Oh so tenderly
In the briefest moment ever to be felt
Yet you leave this burden so heavily
I've been through tears, heartbreaking hell

I wish I could turn back the hands of time
And re-write a different chapter of love
And be aware of that love can be so blind
And seek the guidance from the God above

You told me that love is not a game
And that to you it's a sacred thing
But now game it is indeed love's name
You've made it worthless into nothing

I bet you're tickled right to the bones
Thinking you've succeeded in fooling me
But that's okay, may God forgive you
I will not forget you till eternity

Living one's life in complete denial
Is living a life of deceit and lies
Life's indeed tribulations and trial
Of guilt and sins and silent cries

I'll continue to love you more each day
Love you true and wish you happiness
I'll cherish your memories in every way
Until the world disappears into nothingness


- M@t@Maya (© 11-06-2009)

No comments: