'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Monday 23 April 2012

74. NOW......



Now, when I look back
I realize how I had loved you
Much less than I should have
When all you ever wanted
Was me, just me and me only
But I was too occupied
With senseless things
To even noticed how empty
Your long days had been
When I should have been there
To love you more than I had
And I was too vain to own
To my mistakes and my flaws
Instead I shut you out
Of my life and continued
With mine as if nothing
Had happened when in fact
We were both dying for
Each other’s touch and love
Now, all I could do is regret
And wish that I could turn back
The hands of time so that
I could love you MORE
Now, I am the one dying inside


- M@t@Maya (© 22-03-2010)

No comments: