'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Monday 23 April 2012

78. YOUR DISTANT STAR



I shall be your distant star
To guide you where ever you are
By night I am your guiding light
By day I'll shine as the sun so bright
Your distant star forever I'll be
Out of your reach you can only see
My light travels a billion years
To be your beacon from all the fears

I shall forever be where I am
As your landmark as your guiding lamp
As long as you know that I am here
You'll never lost your way, have no fear
Look up to the sky and you'll find me there
Forever twinkling like a firefly
I promise you I'll always care
Until my body's weary the day I'll die

I shall love you till the end of time
Till the suns and the stars all burnt away
Until the songs run out of rhyme
Till no man lives and nothing stay
Such is how great my love for you
It knows no bound, no wall, no creed
It even goes beyond the grave
You are the only one I'll ever need

- M@t@Maya (© 23-03-2009)

No comments: