'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Friday 11 May 2012

106. GOOD BYE VENICE

(Courtesy and appreciation to Xiamen YD Oil Painting art Co., Ltd)
Good bye Venice, gone are the days I grieve for you 
For I have found a love anew where I'll place my heart 
And leave it to feel the shower of a love anew 
Conte partiro, though I love you, now it's time to part 

Good bye Venice, I have loved you with all of me 
Till there is none for me to carry on my life 
Though you had always been my secret dream and fantasy 
I am leaving you for better place and better strife 

Good bye Venice, thank you for all the sweet romance 
But I cannot live on romance alone for I need more to go on 
Soon my heart will be strong again to explore new land 
And it is time for you to forget me and soon I'll be gone 

Good bye Venice, thank you for receiving me with all your heart 
Now I have nothing else to say except to leave you.....and depart 


- M@t@Maya (© 21012009)

No comments: