'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Tuesday 30 April 2013

147. WHAT HAS BECOME OF ME


Have I become so insignificant in your life
that I seem to have ceased to exist
except when you are in need
of someone to do your
bidding such as to
clean your mess
or heat the
kitchen?

Have I become invisible to you that
you could just pass me by with no
hello or how have you been
except when you desire
to have your house
cleaned or else
when you're
hungry?

Have I become nothingness to you that
you could just say or do as you wish
without thinking of how I'd feel
when you talk about me and
my shortcomings as if I am
just the wind, no form
no breath that you
can feel?

My heart is screaming to be heard
My body is aching to be touched
My mind is reeling with anger
My soul is yearning to go
If you don't want me
around any more
Just give me
a sign

And I will go....

- © M@t@Maya 30 April 2013

No comments: