'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Thursday 26 April 2012

79. A WALK IN THE RAIN

Today I walked in the rain
To hide my flowing tears
Tears of sadness and pain
Pain of a heart in fears
No matter where I stay
life is still the same
searching every single day
for true love, not a game

No one will ever know
how hollow this heart can be
devoid of warmth nothing to show
That's my life forever empty
Wash them, Oh dear rain
Wash my bitter tears away
Wash all this killing pain Even if it's just for a day

Where is he, my true eternal Love
Fill my heart and let me live
Take me away wherever you wish
I'm tired of just going adrift
Where is he my love's delight?
My hero, my princely cheers
Where is he my bravest knight?
Save me from this endless tears

Tell me God, where is he?
The one that will finally be mine
The one that you've chosen for me
To love forever, rain or shine
Where are you, tell me your name?
Who will love me deep and true
Heal this pain, rid of this shame
Show yourself 'coz I really need you

- M@t@Maya ( © 30-04-2009)

No comments: