'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Wednesday 2 May 2012

103. GREY.....



Grey…everything that I see 
With tearful and swollen eyes
Bleak…as if there’s no tomorrow 
When all the love dies 

Empty…that familiar old feeling 
As it is when void has taken over 
Weak…is the beating of this old heart 
Tired from the hurt that never gets better 

Thick…is the air that I breathe 
Filled with the anger that seethes 
Inside me waiting to be freed at the 
Slightest provocation, as light as the breeze 

Hot…is the raging fire that burns so deep 
Within my heart eager to settle this overdue 
Dispute and betrayal that eats into my soul 
And turns me into this monster out to get YOU 

For you had dared to break my heart 
Drown my hope, crush my dreams and take 
Away the only thing that matters to me...
My dignity

 - M@t@Maya (© 17-05-2011)

No comments: