'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Wednesday 2 May 2012

99. MISSING YOU


I miss you
I miss your closeness
I miss your hand holding mine 
I miss your arms holding me tight 
I miss your fingers touching my face 
I miss you inhaling the fragrance of my hair 
I miss you telling me how much you loved me 
I miss you whispering my name over and over 
I miss your laughter each time I cracked a joke 
I miss your voice that keeps echoing in my mind 
I miss your chest where I hid my face from the sun 
I miss your eyes that seemed never tired of adoring me 
I miss your hugs that gave me such comfort and assurance 
I miss your shoulder where I rested my head tired from driving 
And most of all, I miss your kisses, for they were like none before 
And I just want to tell you that I am so sorry to have kept you away 
Because, the simple truth is, no matter how hard I tried, I cannot bear 
The separation any more, and I need you, want you, beg you to come 
And take me away with you
With you

- M@t@Maya (© 31-10-2010)