'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Thursday 20 September 2012

125. COLOURS OF LOVE



I heard the sound of your voice
and saw words tumbling out in colours
of a rainbow crossing the skies 
soon after a sunny showers 

Was it a dream or was it for real
that husky voice speaking of love
Oh God, I can't understand what I feel
Is this thy blessings from above? 

How can someone loves so much
Can a heart bear all the passion
that I have for you and you for me
Is this a figment of my imagination? 

How beautiful a love can be
Blue is the colour when you're away
Yellow is the colour of your smiles
Red is our love for each other everyday 

God, please don't take away
the beautiful colours of my life...... 


- M@t@Maya (© 26-03-2009)