'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Thursday 20 September 2012

127. DON'T TELL ME!!

For someone who imagines he can OWN me.....



Hey! You! 
Don't you ever tell me what to do any more
for I am tired of you trying to run every show for me
I am not an invalid and as for now I am still capable
Of running MY LIFE the way I WANT to and HOW it pleases me
Stop acting as if you know everything in this and my world
You know nothing about me and where I come from 
and much more I am not used to being controlled, 
being 'managed', being told
I have been managing me, deciding for me, 
doing what pleases me since I was capable of doing so, 
so PLEASE be reminded that I am ME.

Let me just tell you that I don't like to be constrained
That I love freedom and I will choose what I want to do and who 
I would like to be by my side in my quest for a better tomorrow 
Don't restrain me for you will only suffocate me 
and leave me with no choice but to push you away from me 
so I have my own space and privacy
Stop what you are doing and live your life your own way 
and leave me alone to chart the rest of my journey to my destiny, 
for I don't want you to tell me what to do
as I have enough of you and I want you to find your own destiny
I am who I am, I don't want to be changed by anyone
I will change because of ME alone. 

Get it?? 

- M@t@Maya (© 01-09-2008)