'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Tuesday 17 April 2012

19. FOR BABY



Dear Baby (that's how I've always called you...)
I will always be your friend
To be there for you
In time of pain
In time of loneliness
In time of desperation
In time of fear
In time of anger
In time of tears
In time of laughter
In time of sleeplessness
In time of hunger
In time of hardship
In time of tiredness
I will always be your friend
To be there for you
To heal your broken heart
To heal your bruised ego
To cure your malady
To make right whatever is wrong
To pray for your well being
To wish for your happiness
To lend you shoulder to lean on
To provide you laps to lie upon
To give you strength to go on
To listen to your happy and sad words
To be everything you need me to be........


- M@t@Maya (©20-02-2009)

No comments: