'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Tuesday 17 April 2012

20. SET MY HEART FREE



Set my heart free if you no longer love me
and let me fly away to a distant place
where I will not see you and remember you
so that you can begin your life anew.

Set my mind free if you no longer need me
and let me spend the rest of my days
thinking and reminiscing about good times
and heal my broken heart in so many ways.

Set my body free if you no longer desire me
and let me live my life the way I lived before
A life of quiescence free from you and grief
Now that you don't care for me anymore.

Set my spirit free if you no longer want me
by your side and let me wander in the space
as a free soul looking for a star to be my home
where I can wash away the memory of your face.

Set me free if you no longer love me.........


- M@t@Maya (© 23-04-2009)

No comments: