'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Tuesday 17 April 2012

22. GO!



You came and took my heart with you
Months later, you broke it in two
You came back and begged to have it once more
But, alas, things weren’t like they were before

Did you think you have the sole right to hurt
To crush and trample my heart on the dirt?
You think you could walk in and out of my life
Like I’m some dumb and desperate wife?

I don’t need your insults and pretense
I don’t want your arrogance and absence
I don’t worship the ground that you walk
Nor do I admire your stupid nonsensical talk

Go!! Stay away from me or just disappear
I don’t want to see you anywhere near
I loathe the very sight of you
I wish I had never ever knew


- M@t@Maya (© 29-09-2010)