'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Saturday 21 April 2012

62. I KNEW YOU BEFORE I MET YOU (THE DIVINE PLAN)



Who am I to meddle with Divine plan
To have messed up the puzzle pieces
Hoping to create the plan of Man
Trying to play GOD in all His greatness?

To wage a war against the Heaven's force
Is like trying to move the Earth with my finger
If only I had listened to the cosmic whispers
This hellish fear would no longer linger

Who am I to scoff at Destiny
To have mocked and tempted Fate
Hoping to change what was meant to be
To fool the Angels at Heaven's Gate?

I knew I loved you even before I met you
But I chose to fight my way against the tide
I wouldn't let my Chart of Life be proven true
I neglected you, forced you away from my side

Now I am faced with the final moment
To make a decision of a lifetime
But without a heart I'm just a body of flesh
Incapable of giving love devoid of crime

Is it fair to the man who loves me
Be it at day or in the dark of the night
Won't it be wrong to accept him to my life
Just because the future seems so bright?

Someone...Help me...I am at a crossroad...


- M@t@Maya (© 13-07-2009)

No comments: