'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Saturday 21 April 2012

66. WINTER EMOTION



Oh...how I hate the memory
of the cold winter days
and bittersweet winter nights
Those were the painful days
when my life was at its worst
when my heart bled with heartbreak
when my soul was searching for answers
when my body was wrecked with hunger
when my mind was spinning with questions
Oh...I still can't come to terms
with myself when I recall those
cruel winter days
when no one seemed to understand
and no one seemed to care
Those lonely winter nights
of wanderings lost in the dark
crying tears that cut through my face
those were the time I had wished
that death would come easy
for at that time I was a broken person
lost like a ship in a storm
like a herd without its shepherd
Those were the nights I had the skies
as my roof, the hailstones
as my teardrops, the stars were
witnesses to my desperation
Those were the lowest moments
of my life and I wanna forget
the pain, the tears, the heartache
Winter shall never be my season
For I died momentarily on one
of those cold, wet lonely nights.......


- M@t@Maya ( © 25-04-2009)

No comments: