'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Wednesday 18 April 2012

30. THE MOON AND THE FLOWER



My Love, I feel so lonely tonight
I feel like the flower looking at the Moon
I miss you desperately you'll never know
I only pray that we could meet very soon

My Love, in my world there's no one else
Just you and me and the whole wide sky
And the loneliness tonight brings me tears
And I just wish that I'm a bird so I could fly

My Love, to me your are the Moon
That shines your light to Earth below
You're so beautiful, you make me swoon
The more I look the more I love you so

My Love, how can we ever be together
You are the Moon, the light of the sky
I'm just a little lonesome flower
Waiting for some love to pass me by

My Love, how nice it would be if you need me
To brighten your day and warm your night
Come down oh my Moon and stay beside me
Cherish my bloom and hold me real tight

For now I can only look up at you
Until your light fade away
My Moon my love what can I do
I love you more and more with passing day


- M@t@Maya (© 30-03-2009)

No comments: