'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Wednesday 18 April 2012

40. LOVING YOU IS SO PAINFUL



Loving you brings so much pain
The pain of not being able to kiss you
The pain of not being able to touch you
The pain of not being able to lay with you
The pain of not being able to put my arms around you
The pain of not being able to run my fingers through your hair....

Loving you brings so much tears
Tears of anger when you keep your silence
Tears of joy when you tell me that you love me
Tears of loneliness when I think of you not with me
Tears of frustration when you tell me to hang on there
Tears of hope for a dream that will probably never come true....

Loving you brings so much fear
Fear that I might lose control of my life
Fear that I would lose this sanity over you
Fear that I can no longer make this sacrifice
Fear that you might be not there any more for me
Fear that you finally choose to let me go...........

And because loving you is so painful
I think that 'Goodbye' is the only way to go
But even 'Goodbye' is so hard to bid
Because I simply love you so.....
So much.


- M@t@Maya (© 29-12-2008)

No comments: