'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Wednesday 18 April 2012

42. TIMELESS


Somewhere in the garden of my heart
You and I are together embracing
love that is as old as time
For you are the one true love
Of mine, my Secret Love
In that garden I could have you
in my arms alone and I could
breathe my life and love
right into you for we share
more than just love
We share the world
share the life
For only in that garden
I can surrender myself to you
my heart, mind, body and soul
For I have not falter in my love
for you and I will hold you
close to my heart
until my arms have grown cold
You know that I love you
and care for you
until there is nothing left
and that my love for you
is TIMELESS......


- M@t@Maya (© 23-06-2009)

No comments: