'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Wednesday 18 April 2012

36. A THOUSAND YEARS



If I could live a thousand years
A thousand years I’d live for you
In you I’d treasure all my dreams
Of velvet skies of azure blue

I’d make you smile each night and day
With words of love and promises true
I’d paint your name among the stars
And spray the skies with “I Love You”

We’d ride upon the comets’ tails
Blow our kisses on meteor showers
Stitch our hearts upon the gales
Pour our love on meadow flowers

We’d dance upon the northern light
The aurora show of magic blue
The rounded full moon shining bright
Bears witness of my love for you

God, I‘ve so much love to give
To him, the one who won my heart
I know I’d love him for as long as I live
Please, please don’t keep us apart.


- M@t@Maya (© 26-03-2009)

No comments: