'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Thursday 26 April 2012

81. WHAT IS THAT I WON'T DO FOR YOU



I would walk upon a rainbow
and bring to you a pot of gold
To spread beneath your feet
For your heart, body and soul

I would spread the rainbow yarn
as a carpet where you would walk
As long as I can have your smile
of sweet jasmine as you talk




Then I'll paint the horizon
all the way to the zenith
Rainbow colors for sunset or dawn
Sparkling waters that lie beneath

That's how deep my love is for you
Wider than the whole universe
Higher than the Everest or Kathmandu
More meaningful than all promises

I'd bring to you all the silk
Enough to wrap the Earth ten times over
Bath your body with fragrant milk
Over your body I spread my hair as cover

For you are the Prince of my heart
You are my knight in shining armour
And only you can keep me from apart
My dream lover my sweet paramour

I shall wrap you with my rainbow shawl
Together we'll sail across the heaven
Spinning dreams, colorful fantasies
Making love morning, night, twenty four seven

- M@t@Maya ( © 13-06-2009)

No comments: