'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Thursday 26 April 2012

84. I WISH YOU KNOW



I wish you know how much I want to hold you
And lay my head upon your chest to listen to your heart
But I won't, for fear of not able to let you go
And instead become a burden to you.

I wish you know how much I want to touch you
And feel your skin next to mine and let it be
But I can't allow myself to do that for fear
That I would lose my mind over you, so I won't.

I wish you know how much I want to stay by you
And be a loving mate and wife to you
But I haven't got courage and faith in myself
And I will never ever break your heart and hurt you.

I wish you know that I have loved you from the moment
I lay my eyes upon you and felt my heart beating for you
But I can't let you know for fear that you'd turn me away
And that will hurt me for the rest of my days.

- M@t@Maya ( © 26-01-2009)

No comments: