'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Thursday 26 April 2012

82. I STAND HERE WAITING



I stand beneath the azure sky
Wishing her well, healthy and strong
To face each and every new day
For my heart with her now belongs

I stand before the emerald sea
wondering if she's thinking of me
Can she feel deep in her heart
Though we're so far apart?

Could the wind carry my words
And tell her that I am so lonely
That she is always in my prayers
Every moment every hour she's with me

I pray to God for her safety
With each and everything she makes
May God guide her, lead her to me
With each and every step she takes

I stand looking up at the silver moon
As night comes quietly by
And wish for her to come back soon
Stay by me till the oceans run dry

I promise her love everlasting
A love like no other that'll ever be
I'll give her my all, my everything
My heart, my soul, my mind, my psyche

I stand here waiting.........


- M@t@Maya (© 17-03-2009)

No comments: