'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Thursday 19 April 2012

50. I NEED YOU TONIGHT



The loneliness I have to go through tonight
The longing I have for you to be near me
I am barely getting by till tomorrow's day light
Because I want you and I need you so badly

I can't imagine this life without you
I can't imagine waking up tomorrow
If you are not there I know I can't do
I can pull through because I need you

Wonder if you could feel what I'm going through
If your mind's held captive by this too
If your heart is feeling mine blue
Because, for me, I really really need you

I never thought I would feel this way
I never knew that love is such a pain
I needed you then, I need you now, everyday
I don't mind going through this pain again

I love you and I need you tonight
but do you need me and love me, too?
I don't know if you feel this is right
All I know is I love you and I need you


- M@t@Maya (© 08-04-2009)

No comments: