'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Thursday 19 April 2012

53. VIVID DREAM



I could smell whiffs of his aftershave
My eyes still closed from the morning ray
And I stretched my hand to reach out for him
Only to find he was not there.....

But it all seems so vivid and so real
I could feel he was there lying next to me
I could sense he was looking upon my face
And I was basking in total glee.......

Then I could hear him whispering into my ears
Telling me that he was mine and I was his
I could feel his warm caress upon my breasts
And I was swathed in total bliss......

What could be more painful than to realize
That it was only a vivid dream
A dream that may not even materialize
Coz I many never even get to see him......


- M@t@Maya (© 19-03-2009)

No comments: