'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Thursday 19 April 2012

54. FREE ME UNSHACKLE ME



Please free me, unshackle me
Let me fly away to my land of dream
Stop torturing me by letting me
Hanging by my life's thread
I have had enough of you
And you should have enough of me
I have set you free long ago
So stop imprisoning my heart
I am through with our world
Which in fact is only your world
I want to live the rest of my days
With those who love me in all ways
You are too greedy wanting all of me
Yet there was never a time
That I could call yours and mine
Set me free for I'm no longer blind
Take away this chain you've put around me
Unlocked this shackle and let me walk free
Someone else is more deserving of me
Enough of you and your selfish menagerie
Free me...unshackle me.....


- M@t@Maya (© 13-07-2009)

No comments: