'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Thursday 19 April 2012

51. DON'T !!



DON'T!!
Don't be sad when I can't let you
be a part of my life for it was never
meant to be.....

Don't give up on life when I shut you
away from the door to my heart for my heart
isn't with me.....

Don't shed a tear when I return your love
for your love deserve a better home and I
am not the one.....

Don't waste your words trying so hard
to talk me into receiving your sacred love
that deserves a holy sanctuary....

Don't ever regret what's not meant
to be for you should live and love someone
who loves you in return....

Don't turn back to watch me weep
over a love that's never mine
Go and look elsewhere.....

Don't be afraid of venturing again
even though your heart has been broken
Let it heal and love again....

Don't close your heart to a love
anew for you are still young and should
learn to live on....

Don't ever ever give up on your love
You are the best friend I have ever had
Let us remain so.....


- M@t@Maya (© 26-01-2009)

No comments: