'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Thursday 19 April 2012

52. AN OPEN LETTER TO DEAREST


Dearest...... 
Forgive me for the hurt that I have caused you
I did not do it on purpose to break your heart
But we've come from two different worlds
Two worlds that are just too far apart
I will always love you no matter where you are
No matter who you will be you will always be with me
For you have succeeded in capturing this little heart
Even if you only dwell in my soul and live in my memory

Dearest......
I may just remain empty for the rest of my life
'Cos I know that my heart is now in your hand
Forgive me for I can’t be your loving and devoted wife
I’ll leave you alone – Be strong for you are a good man
Please don't give up on love though I have to go
Because you deserve so much loving from someone new
Someone who will live to give you much more
Someone who can live forever with you


Dearest.......
Please do not be sad, please do not weep
For our love is just like the rose tree
It has too many thorns that prick our hearts
Many obstacles that keep you away from me
Will you say 'goodbye' to me and close this chapter
Of our love story, let it be forgotten soon
Will you promise me to be happy, to be strong
I will be your Sun by day, and at night I'll be your Moon.


- M@t@Maya (© 08-02-2009)

No comments: