'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Monday 16 April 2012

9. HE IS BEAUTIFUL TO ME.......IN MY EYES, IN MY THOUGHTS


In my eyes he has the most beautiful heart I have found
He understands me like a mother
He reads me like a map
He indulges me like a child
He adores me like a painter
He appeases me like the breeze on a sunny day
For this he shall linger a long while in my thoughts

In my eyes he is the most tender soul I've known
He calms my troubled mind
He soothes my aching heart
He eases my weary body
He saves my wandering soul
He touches me in every possible way I could ever imagine
For this he shall earn a special place in my thoughts

He is so beautiful to me
In my eyes he is my world
In my thoughts he owns me....


- M@t@Maya (© 12-03-2009)

No comments: