'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Monday 16 April 2012

1. LILAC DREAM


Love was when you stretched out your hand 
And softly touched my cheeks to wipe my tears 
It was when I was the prima donna in your life 
When you were the Prince of my lonely heart 

Love was when you kissed my eyes to sleep 
And which brought forth vivid dreams in a 
Lilac colored world with musicals played upon 
Harps of angels where there were just you and me 

Love was when you carried me in your arms 
And tenderly laid me on soft cashmere sheets 
When I was too tired and spent from your loving 
For then we were one mind one soul in two bodies 

Then like a dream that vanished at the break of day 
You were gone while I was still in my slumber 
Basking in the sunshine of your love, my mind still 
Numb from the loving you gave me, and....you’re gone 


- M@t@Maya (© 15-09-2010)


No comments: