'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Monday 16 April 2012

2. BROKEN STRINGS BROKEN WINGS



If you stop loving me now
I'll be like the violin with a broken string
No more music no more songs to sing
Like a heart that's slowly dying
xxx
If you are to desert me now
I'll be grounded like a bird with a broken wing
Unable to fly and touch the sky
Unable to sleep to the lullaby
xxx
If you are to sail away beyond the horizon
I'll be like the boat without its sail
Unable to chart the stormy seas
Unable to berth by the pier of bliss
xxx
If you are to leave me now
I'll be like a puppet without its master
Unable to move my lifeless limb
Unable to cry my tears of grim
xxx
If you are to shut me out of your life
I'll be like the Earth without the Sun
Groping in darkness till life is done
Dying slowly one by one..... and I'll be gone
xxx
Let the violin play its song while the bird fly to the sky
Let the boat sail the sea while the puppet have its ways
Let the sun stay by the Earth to keep it warm, bright and dry
Stay by me and let me love you for the remainder of my days

xxx

- M@t@Maya (© 28-03-2009)