'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Tuesday 1 May 2012

89. TILL


I will not stop searching TILL I find you 
And hold you close to my chest so 
That you can hear my heart beating 
I will not sleep soundly TILL I see you 
With my very eyes and know for sure 
That you are in front of me at last 
I will not watch the sunset TILL you 
Come and hold my head to your bosom 
To let me hear the sound of your breath 
I will not dry these tears I cry for you 
TILL you come and sit upon my lap 
And tell me that I’m your only love 
I will not rid myself of your memories 
TILL you appear by my side and give me 
The kiss that is meant for me only 
I will not rest my weary bones TILL you 
Surrender yourself to me so that I can 
Pour all my love upon you completely 
So, TILL I can have you all to myself 
I will keep waiting, searching, wanting 
Wishing, praying, thinking and I may 
Even just die momentarily for YOU 

- M@t@Maya (© 26-03-2010)

No comments: