'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Tuesday 1 May 2012

93. MY CHRISTMAS GIFT TO YOU


This Christmas I will send you a gift 
of black and velvety night skies 
with myriads of tiny diamond stars 
to light up your sad and longing eyes. 

Wrapped up in a box of red and gold 
with gossamer ribbons soft and silky 
with colours of the rainbow bold 
tied in a bow knotted with love & kisses from me. 

This Christmas I wish to send you gift 
a five-foot-two porcelain white 
living doll with honey lips 
to love you morning, afternoon and night. 

This Christmas just close your eyes 
Santa will come and bring you 'Me' 
to keep you warm and kindle your fires 
and give you wings and set you free. 

This Christmas I promise you this: 
I will be good, I will be nice 
For this gift, just this once, I will give 
So you be kind, be loving, be wise. 

- M@t@Maya (© 21-12-2008)

No comments: