'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Tuesday 1 May 2012

91. THE SUN ROSE IN HIS EYES


This morning I saw the sun rose in his eyes
He was so happy, so pleased that we are one
I know I'm gonna love him for a long time
Till we're both old and our lives are done

I love the way he held me and my hands
Each time we sat to watch the sun set
The way he ran his fingers through my hair
And how he caressed my face, I won't forget

I love the moments we had while we ate
How we savoured the food we loved
How he dealt with our lovers' spats
How he gazed at the moon above

It is the little things that we do
For each other that means the world
How he says to me "Oh,how I love you"
How he treats me like I'm a little girl

Spending the nights in his arms
Gazing at the stars, lying beneath the skies
Him, keeping me safe from all harms
Laying me to sleep, by kissing my eyes

I love him deeply with all my heart
Will cherish him with all my soul
I can't think of us being far apart
He is my breath, my life, my all

I'll love him till the sun sets in his eyes
Till the moon stops revolving round the Earth
Till the water in the oceans and seas runs dry
I'll love him and prove to him his true worth

- M@t@Maya (© 13-05-2009)