'M@T@MAYA'

My photo
"Many a night I saw the Pleiades, Rising through the mellow shade." - Tennyson

Tuesday 1 May 2012

96. MOTHER EARTH


Sitting here alone in the middle of no where 
I’m tired of this charade and lots of "I couldn’t care" 
What has happened to this weary world of ours 
There’s war, hunger, untimely death at all hours 

The world is now at a cross road 
To live on or die at humans’ careless hands 
What have we done to make things right 
To cure this sickly and much polluted lands 

Sitting here alone at no man’s island 
I have a million things frolicking in my mind 
Things I can barely contain in my hands 
And should have done instead of being ‘blind’ 

Time to wake up and do our part 
Give Mother Earth a break and let’s be smart 
Time to give back what we’ve taken apart 
Let Mother Earth feel the love from our hearts 

- M@t@Maya (© 04-05-2011)